Go Back   AFRICAW WORLD ISSUES DISCUSSION FORUM > GLOBAL ISSUES DISCUSSION FORUM > FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Click to log in with Facebook

What was your most memorable moment in life ?

FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Old ,   #1  
learn2ear

Replies: 27
learn2ear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What was your most memorable moment in life ?

Everyone has their memories remembered on their most memorable days. Even if you are 13 you might be having your memorable moments of life until now. So what was yours most memorable days ?

My pleasure to answer this question
My most memorable days are the present days which I am living with. Tension free job with good colleagues and trainers to give a company with and every time lots of enjoy while work makes me happy all the day.

Old ,   #2  
nick08

Replies: 30
nick08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What was your most memorable moment in life ?

A memorable moment can be either a very good moment or a very bad moment. That is one which we cannot forget easily. I lost my grandmother last year. It was a terrible shock for me since i was so much attached to her and it was her who cared for me while my mother was out to work.

nick08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #3  
bloggy

Replies: 29
bloggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't really have a single memorable moment as its very less times when there was something done against me, and i live the life happily so every moment in it would be memorable.

But the most different and more memorable time we can talk about is, the present days of my education where i interact with people, and teach others about health care etc. as i am related to it. And i had never realised that life would be so great as right now.

bloggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #4  
ZackFaire

Replies: 18
ZackFaire is an unknown quantity at this point

Sadly, I don't have a memorable moment. There have been a lot of events that I have been happy in but not any one of them memorable.

I do plan to do a lot of things with my life though so I might be able to make something out of my life.

ZackFaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #5  
Geminiamp

Replies: 47
Geminiamp is an unknown quantity at this point

Well since I'm a girl I'd have to say my most memorable days are the day I found out I was pregnant and the day I had my son.

The day I found out was pregnant stands out because my sis wanted to me to take a pregnancy test bad so I ended up taking it in a Walmart bathroom and as I said Oh no it's positive the girl in the stall next to mine said the same thing.

What are the chances of that?!?!

Geminiamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #6  
born2hack

Replies: 15
born2hack is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have a single one but they might be the first time I used my computer, first time on internet, first website and most importantely the first time i actually earned something myself, thats the 50 bucks from my websites. That's a lot of them but still I loved those very moments.

born2hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #7  
born2hack

Replies: 15
born2hack is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have a single one but they might be the first time I used my computer, first time on internet, first website and most importantly the first time i actually earned something myself, thats the 50 bucks from my websites. Thats a lot of em but still I loved those very moments.

born2hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #8  
Walker

Replies: 79
Walker is an unknown quantity at this point

My most memorable moment was surely when I became a father...

It was such a wonderful moment..I still remember it correctly.....even though several years has passed since then...

I clearly remember...I was in my office and working, when the phone bell rang and my mother-in-law broke the news to me....I was so much thrilled that in the excitement of reaching the hospital very fast...I had almost got myself involved in an accident....

Regards,

Walker

Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #9  
Marth

Replies: 33
Marth is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it sad that most of my memorable moments in life are from my dreams? My imagination is more powerful, vivid & enjoyable than a lot of experiences here. I know it sounds stupid, but it's really true. Has anyone else experimented with lucid dreaming?

Marth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #10  
emmaraynolds

Replies: 22
emmaraynolds is an unknown quantity at this point

Birth of my little Monica

emmaraynolds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
life, memorable, moment