Go Back   AFRICAW WORLD ISSUES DISCUSSION FORUM > GLOBAL ISSUES DISCUSSION FORUM > AFRICA AND THE WORLD
Click to log in with Facebook

Barack Obama ignores his African relatives - Sarah and George

AFRICA AND THE WORLD

Old ,   #1  
Kofi
I love Africa

Replies: 453
Kofi is an unknown quantity at this point

GOLD SENIOR MEMBER 

Default Barack Obama ignores his African relatives - Sarah and George

We Africans have a saying that goes "Blood is thicker than water" and by that we mean, blood or family is very important. Your father no matter how bad he may seem is still your father. You can never replace your biological father with a stranger. The stranger may be far better than your father but the stranger can never be your biological father. That is why we Africans say blood is thicker than water. The same applies to your biological mother, your biological brothers and sisters, and even your extended family members. Any person who doesn't see that blood is thicker than water is not a good person.

I just read a very sad article online and in that article Al Shabaab a terrorist group in Somaila (a branch of Al Qaeda) is threatening to kill Obama's grandmother Sarah Obama a 90 year old poor lady who lives in a small village in Kenya. According to the article, Al Shabaab is threatening this poor lady as a way of revenge for the death of Osama Bin Laden their leader. In short, Obama killed Osama Bin Laden so this group is threatening to kill Obama's grandmother and that the Kenyan government had to send police force to go guard this poor lady.

President Obama has ignored his African family line. President Obama doesn't help any of his relatives in Kenya. This poor grandmother of 90 years still lives in absolute poverty in a small village in Kenya and she gets no help at all from Obama. Obama's half brother George Obama still lives in the slums in Kenya and gets no help at all from his elder brother Barack Obama the president of the richest country on earth which is very sad. The American presidency can never buy you a new family line so if you ignore your family line just because of your position then you are not being a good person at all. I used to like Obama a lot. I still like him but not that much why because Obama ignores his poor African relatives. I still believe blood is thicker than water.

I remember in 2008 when Obama was doing very bad in the polls, he left the campaign trail and came all the way to the poor village in Kenya to see his grandmother just to get "Sympathy votes" and then he started ignoring them once he won the presidency. Even he did not want to invite any of his family members in Kenya to attend his inauguration. It became a very hot topic on cnn before Obama decided to invite just a few of them to attend his inauguration at the very last minute which is very bad.

Now it is another election season and Obama is trying to create another story just to get some sympathy votes and that is exactly what I think. Obama does not see that blood is thicker than water. Obama is the president of the richest country on earth and I respect him for that. But on the other hand, Obama doesn't see that blood is thicker than water which is very sad

The poor relatives in Kenya get no help at all from Obama yet they are being targetted by terrorists all because of Obama which is very sad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sarah Obama.jpg (34.9 KB)
File Type: jpg George Hussein Obama.jpg (26.7 KB)
Sponsored Links
Old ,   #2  
Unregistered

Replies: n/a
Default Re: Barack Obama ignores his African relatives - Sarah and George

Not just sad. It's criminally negligent on his part. The only thing he's done for his African family is intercede to allow his aunt and an uncle to remain here in the U.S. on the government dole....period.

This is a man who is so self-involved, so narcissitic that he doesn't hesitate to figuratively throw, not only his friends, but his FAMILY members "under the bus" if by doing so he believes he'll gain favor with the American people.
Old ,   #3  
Unregistered

Coffee Re: Barack Obama ignores his African relatives - Sarah and George

Before anyone walks in the shoes of Barack, please ask yourself what have you done for your own family?

Next if Barack does anything for any member of his extended African family, it will be called all kinds of names. If he did not, oh well we know what so called beeding hearts are saying. He is one man and his primary job is to take care of his primary family and America.

For now its best that his extended African family is left the way it is.
Old ,   #4  
Kofi
I love Africa

GOLD SENIOR MEMBER 

I like Obama and I am not trying to tarnish his name or anything like that. Obama is the president of America not the president of the world so I don't expect Obama to come solve all our problems for us. I don't expect Obama to come build a house for me here in Africa. I am not saying he should come and help Africa while ignoring America. All I am trying to say is that, he should at least help his immediate relatives in Africa.

No sensible American will consider Obama helping his poor immediate African relatives a sign of dis-loyalty or something like that towards Americans. It is his family for goodness sake! Ignoring your family because of what people will say or think is rather very "un-sensible" in my opinion.

The poor grandma was living peacefully in her small village in Kenya without any trouble at all. Now she is being targetted by terrorists all because of Obama yet she gets no help at all from Obama which is very sad. The same thing applies to George Obama his younger brother. So if you ignore them because of what Americans will say then you are not being a good person at all.
Kofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #5  
Kofi
I love Africa

GOLD SENIOR MEMBER 

Once again, I don't hate Obama. Infact, if I were an American I would vote for Obama why because although he is bad, he is better than the rest. voting for Romney would be like voting for George Bush and more greedy Jews something God would surely punish me for doing.

I don't hate Obama. I just don't like how he treats his poor African relatives
Kofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #6  
Unregistered

confused Re: Barack Obama ignores his African relatives - Sarah and George

Obama seem to behave in the same old trades. Once you get power, NEVER forget your origin. Obama has so far disappointed!!! we have no reason to even celebrate him
Old ,   #7  
Unregistered

I regret the day I voted for Obama. he is so far the worst president ever. I thought he would be atleast better than the rest but no Obama is just like the rest and even worse considering the fact that he was once a minority himself. Obama in my opinion is the biggest puppet president ever bought and paid for by Jews.
Old ,   #8  
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Barack Obama ignores his African relatives - Sarah and George

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofi View Post
Once again, I don't hate Obama. Infact, if I were an American I would vote for Obama why because although he is bad, he is better than the rest. voting for Romney would be like voting for George Bush and more greedy Jews something God would surely punish me for doing.

I don't hate Obama. I just don't like how he treats his poor African relatives
I don't know what Jews have to do with anything, but Mitt Romney is a wonderful and generous man. He will make a better president than Obama has.

Mitt Romney bought real estate as an investment. When real estate went down in value and it became a bad investment, he personally lent money to one of the families living in a house he had bought. The family could not qualify for a bank loan to buy the house. Mitt Romney allowed them to pay him their mortgage payment instead.

Mitt Romney found out that one of the men from his church hurt himself while trying to clean out a nest of hornets. He went by that man's house later that night to clean out the nest for him.

He also started a community park in honor of a neighbor's son, who had died from cystic fibrosis. Later, when the park needed fixing up, he was right there doing the work along with others.

Mitt Romney found out that one of the daughters of a worker in his company had gone missing in New York City. Mitt closed down their offices and flew a bunch of people to NYC to organize a search for her. One homeless girl told one of Mitt's search party that she had not seen the girl but that it was the third time someone had showed her the picture and that she wished her family cared about her as much. They found the girl alive two days later. Mitt went above and beyond what most people would have done in that situation.

There are many, many things Mitt Romney has done for others over the years. He's a generous man but does not brag about himself, so others who have witnessed his acts of kindness and generosity are starting to tell the stories themselves.

If George were Mitt Romney's own brother, you can be sure that he would not be doing drugs, joining gangs, and living in the slums of Nairobi. Character matters. Barack Obama lacks character.
Old ,   #9  
Unregistered

I regret ever voting for Obama

Tags
african, barack, ignores, obama, relatives