Go Back   AFRICAW WORLD ISSUES DISCUSSION FORUM > GLOBAL ISSUES DISCUSSION FORUM > FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Click to log in with Facebook

The most important person in your life and why?

FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Old ,   #1  
Unregistered

Replies: n/a
Smile The most important person in your life and why?

who is the most important person in your life and what makes him or her so special in your life?. We all have important people in our lives.
Your Mom and Dad for example are some important people in your life whether you love them or not.

We all love our grandparents. We also love our friends and relatives but who amongst these people is the most important person in your life.

In other words, who amongst these people you can never do away with due to their special importance in your life?

I will say my mother because I lost my Dad at a very young age and I had to live with my mother alone. She is so loving. She is so caring and she is so understanding.

I pray to God every night to continue to keep my mother alive because I cannot live without her.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mothers love.jpg (39.7 KB)

Old ,   #2  
powerlifer

Replies: 52
powerlifer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The most important person person in your life and why?

I'll say my mother also, ever since my father failed to be around and was pretty much useless she was the biggest influence in my life.

Did pretty much everything for me also, helped me with school work, made sure i was fine, basically devoted her life to being sure me and my sister were fine.

Which is why i respect her more than anyone in the world.

powerlifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #3  
Bigpixy

Replies: 39
Bigpixy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The most important person person in your life and why?

I would also say my mother. My father is pretty much a git when it come to raising children. If it weren't for my mother me and my brother would pretty much have starved the entire time when we were babies. She sacrificed so much for us and I hope one day that I can re pay her and give her anything she's ever wanted.

Bigpixy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #4  
William

Replies: 57
William is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The most important person in your life and why?

The most important person in your life is my girlfriend. She's made life worth living, better, fun, and pleasing for me. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my girlfriend, and hope to one day marry her.

William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #5  
Ami69

Replies: 54
Ami69 is an unknown quantity at this point

GOLD 

I will say my mother even though I grew up with both parents and may be because I am a girl and I spent much time with my mother than I did with my Dad. I love my Dad and I trust him but yet still I don't think I can live without my mom.

Ami69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #6  
nawza07

Replies: 16
nawza07 is an unknown quantity at this point

i will say my parent both of them gave everything to me.. when i feltl bad they motivated until i succeeded in becoming an engineer.. then is my fiance, most of time i spent with her and she very understanding..

nawza07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #7  
Lama!

Replies: 15
Lama! is an unknown quantity at this point

The most important person in my life is my mother! I can't live without her. She makes me happy and she do everything for me in my life, made sure i am fine and even now she will do everything for me. But she isn't the only one. also my sister and my best friend. They are everything in my life. I can't live without them!

Lama! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #8  
Mimica

My mother died when I was very young and I had to live with my grandparents because my dad is a very busy guy. I love my father dearly but I think I will go with my grandma because she is just amazing.

Old ,   #9  
penelope

Replies: 27
penelope is an unknown quantity at this point

the most important person in my life is my mother, because we are the same, i lost my Dad when I was still a baby. The love of a mother to her children is unconditional. she always think of you, where you able to eat already or not. things like that.

penelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #10  
beelzebul

Replies: 27
beelzebul is an unknown quantity at this point

My girl.
She means the world to me and I love her with all my heart.
We have literally everything in common and we both know we are "The One" to each other.
The soulmate theory is real.

beelzebul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #11  
DaughterUK
Citizen of Planet Earth

Replies: 88
DaughterUK is an unknown quantity at this point

SENIOR MEMBER GOLD 

My dad. He's one of the best friends I've ever had, he's my father, and he has also been my lover for the last seven years. Basically he is my everything, my soulmate. He brought me up under some very difficult circumstances (my mother was physically and emotionally abusive towards both of us), and was there for me at times when nobody else was. I love him with all of my heart, it's just a shame that our relationship is illegal.

DaughterUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #12  
winny

Replies: 40
winny is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: The most important person in your life and why?

God bless my mother any time any day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Each time I think of dying, I remember her and tell God to keep me alive to pay her back in many folds all she had done for me. I cannot live without her.
She gave everything
she toiled for me
she suffered for me
she sold her wrappers for me
she did everything for me
she never turned her back on me
she was there for me
I love my mother
I cannot live without my mother
God bless my mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

winny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #13  
Ada

Smile Re: The most important person in your life and why?

He is my guy
His is ma bone
He makes my world go round cos I keep on smiling each time he is around
He is a gift from God
I can't stay without him

Old ,   #14  
Susan

Replies: 116
Susan is an unknown quantity at this point

I would choose my mother. She has always been a very important person to me. She has always been a best friend to me. She doesn't judge me for the mistakes I have made in life. She has done alot for me, and I love her with all my heart. I am sure I will always turn to her when I have a problem. She is also alot of fun, and I have a good time with her.

Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #15  
shymaaz

Replies: 46
shymaaz is an unknown quantity at this point

May be you will feel my answer a bit too long but i have a big list of people who are equally important in my life.
My Mom because she has done a lot for us. She nourished us up in the absence of our father. She is a brave Woman indeed.
Then comes my two sons ,my husband, my sisters and .......i already told that the list is long.

shymaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #16  
ghprod

Replies: 16
ghprod is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll said my mother

u know? she is mommy for 10 child, single parent, because my dad was dead when i was 14. Now i'm 23th, and my mom still survive to keep all her child

she'll do anything just to keep our feel safe

Cheers for my mother!!!

I Love u Mom

regards

ghprod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #17  
Sheila

Replies: 32
Sheila is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay most important persons in my life is my Mom and dad, I can't live without them,I am what because of them, They always protected me,gave me what I need,they are my all thing
and now there are also one person who is very important person in my life,that is my boy friend, he don't think I should tell about it much why he is important, haha

Sheila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #18  
Stickynote

Replies: 35
Stickynote is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to say my Mom.
I was so tempted to say my girlfriend, but I couldn't.
Even though, I live with my girlfriend, she's always there for me, she's smart, and she loves me, no one is more "Your my child, and whatever you need, wherever you are, whenever you need me I'm always here" style. Yes, my girlfriend always says the same thing. But it's just not the same. My girlfriend will be at work, and even if I need something badly, I'll call my mom. I'll feel bad pulling my girlfriend out of work.
So yeah, Mom.

Stickynote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #19  
markmozo

Replies: 8
markmozo is an unknown quantity at this point

I say that my father gave them both everything to me. when the bad i felt of them motivated until I succeed in becoming a coordinator. is then my boyfriend, where most of the time I spent with him and he understands that much.

markmozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #20  
aaauut

Replies: 1
aaauut is an unknown quantity at this point

Most definitely my siblings. I would feel like dieing myself if my brother or sister died- I start crying even imagining it. There's no way I could be happy if my siblings hated me, and like I said before, I start crying even thinking about it. I'm going to be heartbroken when my now 18-year-old sister goes off to college [14 days away now] and leaves me behind, but I really really hope happiness for her at Carnegie Mellon [her college, where she got full scholarship. I'm so proud of her]. I only have my brother for 2 more years, so I'm going to try treasuring him while I still can. =) I advise everyone else to do that as well. It's too easy to loose loved ones.

aaauut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #21  
Unregistered

I love my children and I can't live a day without my children. I love all my children but the most important person in my life right now is my new born baby. She is cute and peaceful.

Old ,   #22  
patricia

Replies: 6
patricia is an unknown quantity at this point

The most important person in my life is my little grandson in Norway (I live in UK). He is now 9 yrs. and I also have another aged 2 yrs. The 9 yr. old is my first grandson and I feel terrible saying it but he seems to be in my heart more than anybody now, my husband, my mum, my son, and I don't know why. It's just the way I feel, and I still love the others and the little 2 yr. old is adorable and I do not show any preference when with them both, it is just the way I feel if I am honest although I do feel a little guilty about this! My Dad was the most important person after my son, but my Dad died 8 yrs. ago and I still think of him everyday. I love my husband too, so it is difficult to say "who is the most important?".

patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #23  
Unregistered

The most important person in my life right now is my girlfriend. she is cute, adorable, caring and humble. She makes my life so easy and so sweet. Without her this life would be meaningless ever since I lost my job but she is here to bring meaning to my life.

Old ,   #24  
Unregistered

I I love my Dad but for the "most" important person in my life at this particular time, I will say my mom. I love my mom because she is good and kind-hearted. She doesn't talk too much and she is listens to me when nobody would listen. I've never seen or heard her fight. She always stays away from trouble and that makes her such a wonderful person to be with.

Old ,   #25  

Replies: 20
Guest is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's myself, What ever i do is for myself, i do what i like to, if i think my father or mother needs help, i will do it, because they are a part of me, i do for my dogs, because they are part of me.

Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #26  
kgdhin

Replies: 11
kgdhin is an unknown quantity at this point

the most important person in my life is my parents,i love my parents a lot....they are the god to me....my father is the hero for me.he is my role model.my mother leads to my top list of most important person next to my father.

kgdhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old ,   #27  
Unregistered

The most important person in my life mother. I love my mother with all my heart, body, soul and spirit and I am ready to die for my mother.

Old ,   #28  
Unregistered

Wow! that picture is very inspiring. I was born to love and I love all people but the most important person in my life is my mother.

Old ,   #29  
Kat

The most important Person in my Life is Jesus Christ who gave me life but the most important person in human terms will be my mother. there is no doubt about that.

Old ,   #30  
Unregistered

the most important person in my life is my Mother followed by my Father and then my brothers and Sisters

Tags
important, life, person