Go Back   AFRICAW WORLD ISSUES DISCUSSION FORUM > GLOBAL ISSUES DISCUSSION FORUM > RELIGIOUS AND MORAL ISSUES
Click to log in with Facebook

Holy Ghost Business Empire - Pastor Chris, Prophet TB Joshua

RELIGIOUS AND MORAL ISSUES

Old ,   #1  
Kofi
I love Africa

Replies: 452
Kofi is an unknown quantity at this point

GOLD SENIOR MEMBER 

Lightbulb Holy Ghost Business Empire - Pastor Chris, Prophet TB Joshua

Is there a true man of God in today's world? well i doubt. I was discussing something with my friend this morning and he mentioned the name "Pastor Chris Oyakhilome". I told him I don't believe in any of those pastors because they are all fake. My friend started quoting the Bible to prove that the devil is using me because Pastor Chris is an anointed man of God filled with Holy Spirit. My friend then mentioned another name "Prophet T. B. Joshua". I said the same; I don't believe in any of those pastors and prophets because they are all fake. Both Pastor Chris and Prophet T. B. Joshua are among the the top 10 most powerful "men of God" in Africa today. Pastor Chris for example has several other branches in other parts of the world including the United States.

Pastor Chris has millions of followers and he is one of the richest people on the continent today. Pastor Chris even has a private jet. He has several companies and big businesses in Africa and around the world. I saw some of his videos on youtube performing several miracles. The blind sees, the crippled walks, etc. I saw him perform all these miracles on youtube but the fact remains I don't believe any of those so-called men of God. Prophet T.B Joshua is one of the most revered men of God in Africa with millions of followers just like Pastor Chris. Pastor T. B Joshua raised a dead man back to life and everything was caught on cam. The video is still on youtube with almost a million views. I watched the video and listened to him preach. He preaches very well but the fact remains I don't trust any of those men of God.

The Bible said in Mathew 19:24 "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." Which means it is almost impossible for a rich man such as Pastor Chris to enter the Kingdom of God. Most of these pastors are worth atleast 50 million dollars each and some have private jets and live in big mansions while people continue to die from extreme poverty and hunger in Africa. How can such people be men of God? I doubt. I call it Holy Ghost Business.

The Bible said "touch not my anointed and do my Prophets no harm" yet the same Bible said "Beware of false prophets" and in today's world, I can say for sure there is no true prophet alive. It is all about Holy Ghost Business and the survival of the fittest. I don't trust any of those so-called men of God who keep millions of dollars in their bank accounts while the poor die from extreme poverty and hunger.

wolf in sheep's clothing. Watch the above picture closely. there is wolf in sheep's clothing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wolf in Sheep's clothing.jpg (12.7 KB)

Tags
business, empire, ghost, holy, pastor